ELTA / NET Service
Synergy is one of the companies listed by the Education Bureau (EDB) that provides Native English Teachers to local kindergarten, primary schools and secondary schools. All teachers provided by us adhere to the requirements set by the EDB. Our team of native and local English instructors can work full-time or part-time at schools as native English teachers (NETs) and English language teaching assistants (ELTAs). Synergy recommends appropriate candidates to meet the specific needs of different schools. They are experienced and highly capable in classroom education and assessment.
We have over 150 professional English teachers – most of them are native English speakers possessing a university degree and/or teacher training (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA …), SCRC and valid working visa.
- have had experience using materials used in English language teaching;
- have the ability to plan lessons, both with and without the aid of course books;
- have an awareness of classroom management;
- have an ability to teach lessons that include presentation along with practice and production activities;
- have an aptitude to gain insight from feedback.
Synergy Education © 2021.All Rights Reserved.